5W – 2H Analysis
It is sometimes difficult to define the problem and sort out real differences. The first, most important step, however, it to determine that the customer complaint is fully understood.
- Who? Identity customers complaining
- What? Identity the problem adequately and accurately
- When? Timing – When did the problem start?
- Where? Location – Where is it occurring?
- Why? Identify known explanations
- How? In what mode or situation did the problem occur?
- How Many? Magnitude – Quantify the problem
To reduce the risk of making wrong decisions, consideration and analysis of potential problems in advance will provide contingency actions to maintain control and protect the customer.
Khá hay đó tụi em, nên xem và làm cho tốt em nhé! Sẵn tụi em rèn luyện kỹ năng tiếng anh, nhớ comment ở dưới bài dịch của mình nhé!